Well I am single so yeah me and my friend were discussing why its good to be single and here are 5 reasons why-
- You can flirt with anyone you want but if your in a relationship, this my friend would be known as cheating.
- You don’t have to remember many things like: his/her birthday, your anniversary, when and where did you meet, when did you first kiss, etc.. If you forget your friends birthday its okay but if you forget your partners birthday you my friend are in great trouble.
- Continuing from the previous point you don’t have to worry over gifts, because you just can’t give him/her anything, it has to be of their favourite colour, something that reminds them about you guys, something that you won’t give to a friend of yours, etc.
- Their is no one to pester you every now and then and answer questions like where are you, what are you doing, who you talking to, etc.. Especially for guys, their is no one to disturb you or pester you while you are gaming (except if you have a person like me as your girlfriend who doesn’t care if your gaming or not and most probably would want to join you!).
- You don’t have to dress up for anyone just for yourself. You can wear whatever you like and feel like wearing. You don’t have to wear anything keeping a person in mind and you don’t have to constantly think he likes this colour, she loves this tie, etc..
“Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.”
― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
I hope you liked it.
THANK YOU! 🙂
I am really sad and there is no denying it. I have been thinking why. There are many reasons and maybe its not only me but many people around the world sad and feeling pathetic due to the same reasons. So here they are-
- PHYSICAL APPEARANCE– I guess most of the people are not satisfied the way they look. I AM FAT , which depresses me. People just don’t fall in love with fat and ugly people even if they like their company or even if that person is the sweetest person you can imagine of.
- FIGHTS– Fight with your bestfriend, boyfriend, girlfriend, parent or anyone that means a lot to you makes you feel sad.
- PARENT’S EXPECTATION– Well I guess this point is the saddest one, seeing your parents sad because of you is really heart breaking. Eg. In my , my mom dad want me to be a doctor, but I don’t think I am that capable of it. I told my parents about it they were so disappointed which was and is very sad. The only reason I am studying to be a future doctor is my love for my parents. I on my part always wanted to study literature.
- FAILURE IN LOVE– Love failure is I guess experienced by everyone, either it be a break up , got cheated on or even one sided love. The feeling that both of you can not be together (mostly in one sided love) is extremely torturous, you just can’t stop thinking about it. The happy memories that you guys had made turn into painful and sad ones once you think of them after a break up or divorce.
- DISTANCES– When you start getting the feeling that the friendship or relationship is at the edge and might fall off. The feeling you get when you guys realise the bond between both of you is changing and not for good. When you know there is some type of wall building up between both of you. All of this is sad and the more heart breaking one is when you are somehow distanced from your parent or child.
“I didn’t want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that’s really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you’re so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini ,It’s Kind of a Funny Story
THANK YOU ❤
P.S. I don’t know how to bounce back from depression in any other case other than the first, the one about physical appearance, because you know what? Start to love yourself, its your body, a gift of God, love it because it’s yours and it’s unique!
As the festival THANKSGIVING is approaching I thought why not do a 5 fun facts about it, so here they are:-
- In 1939, President Roosevelt proclaimed that Thanksgiving would take place on November 23rd, not November 30th, as a way to spur economic growth and extend the Christmas shopping season.
- Since 1947, the National Turkey Federation has presented a live turkey and two dressed turkeys to the President. The President does not eat the live turkey. He “pardons” it and allows it to live out its days on a historical farm.
- Sarah Josepha Hale, an American magazine editor, persuaded Abraham Lincoln to declare Thanksgiving a national holiday. She is also the author of the popular nursery rhyme “Mary Had a Little Lamb”. Finally, Abraham Lincoln issued a ‘Thanksgiving Proclamation’ on third October 1863 and officially set aside the last Thursday of November as the national day for Thanksgiving.
- In the US, about 280 million turkeys are sold for the Thanksgiving celebrations.
- The average weight of a turkey purchased at Thanksgiving is 15 pounds.
by Harriet Maxwell Converse
Translated from a traditional Iroquois prayer
We who are here present thank the Great Spirit that we are here
to praise Him.
We thank Him that He has created men and women, and ordered
that these beings shall always be living to multiply the earth.
We thank Him for making the earth and giving these beings its products
to live on.
We thank Him for the water that comes out of the earth and runs
for our lands.
We thank Him for all the animals on the earth.
We thank Him for certain timbers that grow and have fluids coming
from them for us all.
We thank Him for the branches of the trees that grow shadows
for our shelter.
We thank Him for the beings that come from the west, the thunder
and lightning that water the earth.
We thank Him for the light which we call our oldest brother, the sun
that works for our good.
We thank Him for all the fruits that grow on the trees and vines.
We thank Him for his goodness in making the forests, and thank
all its trees.
We thank Him for the darkness that gives us rest, and for the kind Being
of the darkness that gives us light, the moon.
We thank Him for the bright spots in the skies that give us signs,
We give Him thanks for our supporters, who had charge of our harvests.
We give thanks that the voice of the Great Spirit can still be heard
through the words of Ga-ne-o-di-o.
We thank the Great Spirit that we have the privilege of this pleasant
We give thanks for the persons who can sing the Great Spirit's music,
and hope they will be privileged to continue in his faith.
We thank the Great Spirit for all the persons who perform the ceremonies
on this occasion.
– See more at: http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/19276#sthash.M5HZ2M3h.dpuf
Hope you guys have an amazing holiday with your friends and family. Have Fun!
Happy Thanksgiving!! 🙂
Breakup is one of the toughest phase of life. It breaks you emotionally. So here are 5 ways how to get over a breakup-
- SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS. People when in a relationship, don’t give time to their family and friends, so now you have time, catch up with them. It would make you feel better and you would realise how much they love you.
- LISTEN TO MUSIC BUT NOT THE SAD ONES. If you listen to sad songs you would feel miserable, so don’t. Listen to happy to go songs which would stimulate your mood and make you happy.
- EAT. Eat as much as you want, don’t care if you would gain weight or not. Eat your favourite dishes. EAT CHOCOLATE. Food just somehow makes a person happy. Well it makes me happy.
- EXERCISE. Hit the gym, sweat the toxins out of you body. It is THE most effective way. It stimulates your mood as well as makes you feel fresh and rejuvenated.
- READ. Read novels, short stories, poetry , etc. Reading takes you to a different world, you forget about everything and start seeing the world from someone else’s point of view.
“Isn’t it funny how the memories you cherish before a breakup can become your worst enemies afterwards? The thoughts you loved to think about, the memories you wanted to hold up to the light and view from every angle–it suddenly seems a lot safer to lock them in a box, far from the light of day and throw away the key. It’s not an act of bitterness. It’s an act if self-preservation. It’s not always a bad idea to stay behind the window and look out at life instead, is it?”
― ALLY CONDIE, FIRST DAY
So yeah that’s about it. If you really can’t handle it meet a councillor or talk to someone.
THANK YOU! ❤
P.S. Though I would not recommend eating because I don’t want you to get out of shape, because you should always be the best you and no one should effect that!
“If you can’t fly run, if u cant run
then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl
but whatever you do keep moving forward.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
It was a very sad moment for INDIA when Sachin Tendulkar decided to retire even more on the day he did. On 16th November 2013, all the cricket fans were glued to the television to watch the cricketer who had won a million hearts, for the last time. Tendulkar was just 16 when he became India’s youngest Test cricketer. In 2007 Tendulkar reached another major milestone, becoming the first player to record 15,000 runs in one-day international play. He has been a legend and will remain one!
“She tugged warningly on his shirt. “I am serious! Are you going to marry me, Sean? Finally?”
He smiled, and the light of his smile filled his eyes. “Damn it, Elle! Will you not let me take the lead? Ladies do not propose marriage!”
~Sean O’Neill & Eleanor de Warenne”
― Brenda Joyce, The Stolen Bride
In love? Want to propose him/her and don’t know how to, here are 5 different ways to do it-
- Do it the classic way, in a room filled with romantic music, dinner set on the table, which is cooked by you and candles lighting the room and just go up to your love, bend down on your knee and confess your love.
- Change your relationship status on facebook to ‘in a relationship’, then a box comes which asks you ‘with’ , add your beloved’s name and that person gets a notification for accepting it or declining it. (Well this is my personal favourite).
- If you guys use whatsapp, bbm, etc. just change your status to ‘(name), I love you, will you be mine <3’ , or whatever you want to say to him/her.
- When you guys are somewhere in public like a mall, a party, a pub, etc. just go on the stage or wherever you find a mike, get everyone’s attention and just say it. (DISCLAMER- ONLY IF YOUR MAN/LADY LIKES PUBLIC ATTENTION OR IT CAN CREATE A MAJOR PROBLEM).
- Make a card or write a letter and maybe even a poetry and pen your feelings down and give it to him/her. To receive something like this is very heart warming. (This is my second favourite).
Many people think that giving a gift while proposing is important, but I don’t think so. Yeah if it’s a marriage proposal then a ring would be nice but other than that there is no necessity of giving a gift, its the gesture that is important.
Many times girls think it is the guys’ job to propose, but I don’t think so. If you actually like a guy then why wait, be the one proposing! I guess its also exciting to be the one doing this. It would also amuse your man 😉 .
Why waiting go ahead and express your feelings.
“I have come to realise that your are the most important person in the world to me, and I wanted to know if you would consider… if you would do me the honour of becoming my wife”
― C. Allyn Pierson, Mr. Darcy’s Little Sister
THANK YOU! ❤
“I’m in good shape. That shape is round.
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title
I am a fat person, all my life I have been teased about it, now its a part of life and I am used to it. Though I never understood why. Aren’t we a part of society too? Why are we neglected? Small children just come to you and call you “fatty” and run off. I used to love children but now I shy away from them. Making friends, for us is a task, its never easy. All our lives we are called names, so how can you expect us to have the guts to even go to a random strange and say “hi”. Our best friend in middle school is either reading or playing pc games, etc. because no one would talk to us. In high school and college we see people in relationships, dating each other and we are just siting there thinking ‘I wish that was me!’. Guys we have feelings too!! Slim people talking to each other, walking around is normal but if a fat person talking to a person of the opposite gender, everyone loses their minds. Now they will irritate you by saying “hey are you guys dating?” even if they know we aren’t. We are the first ones to be friend zoned or brother/sister zoned! Why? I think people just see us like animals and not human beings. If you open youtube and just write fat people, the suggestions you would see is ‘fat people dancing’, ‘fat people funny’, ‘fat people falling’ , etc. I mean it is just pathetic! Are we some source of entertainment for the so called slim and cool people? If we start getting close to a person of the opposite sex they start maintaining a distance even if all we want is friendship!
STOP IT! WE ARE HUMANS! WE HAVE FEELING, RESPECT THEM! WE ARE NOT A SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT! WE HAVE DIGNITY AND SELF RESPECT! IF YOU DON’T WANT TO TALK TO US DON’T, JUST DON’T MAKE FUN OF US!
We may seem like a sport if you tease us but you don’t know that it ruins our whole week or even a whole month. It depresses us a lot. For you it may be fun but just imagine what we have to go through!