In love? Want to propose him/her and don’t know how to, here are 5 different ways to do it-
- Do it the classic way, in a room filled with romantic music, dinner set on the table, which is cooked by you and candles lighting the room and just go up to your love, bend down on your knee and confess your love.
- Change your relationship status on facebook to ‘in a relationship’, then a box comes which asks you ‘with’ , add your beloved’s name and that person gets a notification for accepting it or declining it. (Well this is my personal favourite).
- If you guys use whatsapp, bbm, etc. just change your status to ‘(name), I love you, will you be mine <3’ , or whatever you want to say to him/her.
- When you guys are somewhere in public like a mall, a party, a pub, etc. just go on the stage or wherever you find a mike, get everyone’s attention and just say it. (DISCLAMER- ONLY IF YOUR MAN/LADY LIKES PUBLIC ATTENTION OR IT CAN CREATE A MAJOR PROBLEM).
- Make a card or write a letter and maybe even a poetry and pen your feelings down and give it to him/her. To receive something like this is very heart warming. (This is my second favourite).
Many people think that giving a gift while proposing is important, but I don’t think so. Yeah if it’s a marriage proposal then a ring would be nice but other than that there is no necessity of giving a gift, its the gesture that is important.
Many times girls think it is the guys’ job to propose, but I don’t think so. If you actually like a guy then why wait, be the one proposing! I guess its also exciting to be the one doing this. It would also amuse your man 😉 .
Why waiting go ahead and express your feelings.
“I have come to realise that your are the most important person in the world to me, and I wanted to know if you would consider… if you would do me the honour of becoming my wife”
― C. Allyn Pierson, Mr. Darcy’s Little Sister
THANK YOU! ❤