Breakup is one of the toughest phase of life. It breaks you emotionally. So here are 5 ways how to get over a breakup-
- SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS. People when in a relationship, don’t give time to their family and friends, so now you have time, catch up with them. It would make you feel better and you would realise how much they love you.
- LISTEN TO MUSIC BUT NOT THE SAD ONES. If you listen to sad songs you would feel miserable, so don’t. Listen to happy to go songs which would stimulate your mood and make you happy.
- EAT. Eat as much as you want, don’t care if you would gain weight or not. Eat your favourite dishes. EAT CHOCOLATE. Food just somehow makes a person happy. Well it makes me happy.
- EXERCISE. Hit the gym, sweat the toxins out of you body. It is THE most effective way. It stimulates your mood as well as makes you feel fresh and rejuvenated.
- READ. Read novels, short stories, poetry , etc. Reading takes you to a different world, you forget about everything and start seeing the world from someone else’s point of view.
“Isn’t it funny how the memories you cherish before a breakup can become your worst enemies afterwards? The thoughts you loved to think about, the memories you wanted to hold up to the light and view from every angle–it suddenly seems a lot safer to lock them in a box, far from the light of day and throw away the key. It’s not an act of bitterness. It’s an act if self-preservation. It’s not always a bad idea to stay behind the window and look out at life instead, is it?”
― ALLY CONDIE, FIRST DAY
So yeah that’s about it. If you really can’t handle it meet a councillor or talk to someone.
THANK YOU! ❤
P.S. Though I would not recommend eating because I don’t want you to get out of shape, because you should always be the best you and no one should effect that!