I am really sad and there is no denying it. I have been thinking why. There are many reasons and maybe its not only me but many people around the world sad and feeling pathetic due to the same reasons. So here they are-
- PHYSICAL APPEARANCE– I guess most of the people are not satisfied the way they look. I AM FAT , which depresses me. People just don’t fall in love with fat and ugly people even if they like their company or even if that person is the sweetest person you can imagine of.
- FIGHTS– Fight with your bestfriend, boyfriend, girlfriend, parent or anyone that means a lot to you makes you feel sad.
- PARENT’S EXPECTATION– Well I guess this point is the saddest one, seeing your parents sad because of you is really heart breaking. Eg. In my , my mom dad want me to be a doctor, but I don’t think I am that capable of it. I told my parents about it they were so disappointed which was and is very sad. The only reason I am studying to be a future doctor is my love for my parents. I on my part always wanted to study literature.
- FAILURE IN LOVE– Love failure is I guess experienced by everyone, either it be a break up , got cheated on or even one sided love. The feeling that both of you can not be together (mostly in one sided love) is extremely torturous, you just can’t stop thinking about it. The happy memories that you guys had made turn into painful and sad ones once you think of them after a break up or divorce.
- DISTANCES– When you start getting the feeling that the friendship or relationship is at the edge and might fall off. The feeling you get when you guys realise the bond between both of you is changing and not for good. When you know there is some type of wall building up between both of you. All of this is sad and the more heart breaking one is when you are somehow distanced from your parent or child.
“I didn’t want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that’s really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you’re so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini ,It’s Kind of a Funny Story
THANK YOU ❤
P.S. I don’t know how to bounce back from depression in any other case other than the first, the one about physical appearance, because you know what? Start to love yourself, its your body, a gift of God, love it because it’s yours and it’s unique!