Christmas is approaching, homes are decorated, shops are filled with people buzzing and children singing Christmas songs. So people are busy shopping so I am going to give write on 5 things you should keep in mind while going for Christmas gift shopping-
- Make a list of people you have to give a gift according to age groups.
- Select shops where you are comfortable going and not the fancy ones.
- If you are planning to gift a gizmo to someone take a friend along with you who is you know a gizmo specialist.
- I would prefer one goes with someone of the other gender for shopping, for different point of views and well its easier to decide what to give to someone of the opposite gender. I mean if your a girl take a boy with you he might come in hand for deciding a gift for your brother and well for carrying stuff :p . Moreover the shopping date becomes more fun.
- If your planning in wrapping the gifts on your own, keep at least 4 days for that and also buy 5-6 extra gifts for emergency.
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
~ (1919-), American writer, producer, humorist. ”
― Andy Rooney
THANK YOU!! 🙂 ❤
- 10 Christmas Gift Bag Ideas (mademan.com)
- Christmas gift ideas for men at Jacamo (jacamoblog.co.uk)
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gadgets, gizmos and vinyl – Delaware County Daily Times (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- Gadgets & Gizmos Galore: Gifts for Technology Lovers (redenvelope.com)
- 10 Christmas Party Gift Ideas (mademan.com)
- Gifts To Get Your Mom For Christmas (berries.com)
- 10 Easy Christmas Gift Ideas (mademan.com)
- The most glorious messes (defeatdespair.wordpress.com)