Well having a guy best friend is really fun and amazing, and to be frank this is something many people can relate to. So without saying anything further here are 5 reasons why having a guy friend is amazing,
- Egos don’t clash. A guy’s ego clashes with his guy friend, a girl’s ego clashes with her girl friend but in case of a guy-gal friend, egos rarely clash. Continuing from that, fights are never THAT serious (most of them), but even if they are serious, things solve pretty easily as there is no ego problem as compared to a fight with one of your female friends.
- A guy friend is the best person to discuss about your boy friend problems as he will be able to tell you what’s going in his mind, I mean being a guy they would think similarly.
- Talking is easier. You aren’t continuing bitching about someone like gal friends do, which leads to mental peace (I mean I end up having a headache if I continue bitching for a long time, I don’t like it at all!).
- You don’t have to give him gifts, even if it is his birthday (well its true in my case).
- You can discuss about sex with him freely. Ask queries about things related to it. Its like seeing sex by a guy’s point of view.
“A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’!”
― Kate Angell, Curveball
THANK YOU…!! ❤
“Seeing longtime couples break up reminds me of what is so often forgotten…that love, relationship love, is an ultra-marathon, not a sprint, and far too many lack the stamina and dedication to keep running together…maybe it means it wasn’t true love, or maybe it just means it’s easier to quit than to keep going, I don’t know, but since I am single I am thinking this is a good place to stay for awhile and if I ever do sign up for another marathon I hope I will be able to see that stamina and dedication in my partner before we begin to run together so that we don’t end up running away from each other.”
― Christian Pilosi
“For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.”
― Sam Levenson
According to me you can be anything for the person you love. If I love someone I would be a sister to him if he wants, go away from him if he wants, be his best friend, anything if thats what he wants and if thats what makes him happy. Your happiness doesn’t matter then. Its second priority. Thats why people say love only happens once. You can give so much selflessly to just one love interest in a lifetime. If you don’t get him and are in a relashionship or married to someone else you are a bit greedy a bit selffish. You WANT the love now you WANT the attention. If I don’t get that person, because you can’t force anyone to fall for you, I would cherish the time we had spent together, be happy that he is happy. At least in future I can say i loved this person truly and purely without any demands. The point is that to me love is soul not life as other people say. For me he is my soul, once the soul is lost my body shall live, my heart shall beat but my soul shall die.
Everyone has different point of views on love and everyone is correct.
THANK YOU. ❤
“Words can be twisted into any shape. Promises can be made to lull the heart and seduce the soul. In the final analysis, words mean nothing. They are labels we give things in an effort to wrap our puny little brains around their underlying natures, when ninety-nine percent of the time the totality of the reality is an entirely different beast. The wisest man is the silent one. Examine his actions. Judge him by them.”
― Karen Marie Moning
2014 is here!
Last year for everyone was full of happiness and sadness, some lost closed ones and the others greeted new members in the family. An year is a long time, we fight, we cry, we celebrate, we make bonds, we meet new people, etc. and then that year ends and another year comes bringing new hopes, new aspirations, etc. People make resolutions, some follow, some break them. People think of it as a new beginning and give a deep thought on what they have done and what they will do, they promise to change for good and promise to make a change. It basically gives a new hope and motivation to people who are sad and a new aim.
For me it is basically a hope to survive a hope that everything would be the way it was. 2013 has been a very weird year for me. The first half was really good while the second half was not that good. I CHANGED, I started hating myself, while I used to love me. I don’t know how this happened but I am still fighting to love me again. I became depressed. I couldn’t even expect anyone to understand me because I couldn’t understand myself, I still don’t. I don’t know what I want! Hence, it was a very depressing stage for me. NEW YEAR has given me hope that yes this year would be different.
For everyone who is struggling with depression I would just say that this year would be different and a much happier one.
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.”
― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
THANK YOU. 🙂 ❤
- The Climb (sheilaknutson.wordpress.com)
- New Year, New Me (caroltrevor.wordpress.com)
- 2013: The year of the great adventure (tomspare.wordpress.com)
- 2013, where do I even begin with you? (bumblebeeetuna.wordpress.com)
- new year resolutions. (meggylouisa17.wordpress.com)
- New year, new start (dontpeelthiscarrot.wordpress.com)
- Another New Year, Another Resolution (mattullrich.wordpress.com)
- Obligatory New Year’s Resolution Post! (feministquaintrelle.wordpress.com)
- What’s With All The Resolutions? (worksbyanastasia.wordpress.com)
- A Work In Progress (diagonalwall.wordpress.com)