“ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE IS LOVE” and I stand by it!
I have heard many people say that ‘no, love is not what you need, love doesn’t help you survive, it doesn’t pay your bills, etc.’
Do you agree? Atleast I don’t.
Love, helps you stay sane in times of crisis because you know there is someone you can pour your heart to, someone is there to hug you and tell you that every storm ends with a bright day. Love makes you strong, it encourages you to follow your dreams, it stands by you on the bumpy roads of achieving your dreams.
Love doesn’t pay your bills but it makes you realise your worth and what you are made of, which pushes you forward, nearer to success. It makes you feel complete!
It may be wife-love, husband-love, boyfriend-love, girlfriend-love, friend-love, mother-love, child-love, father-love, any-love! JUST UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!
They may not understand what you are going through, why you are doing a certain thing, but they will always be there to support you and guide you!
Love is not materialistic, you can not compare it to mere things like paying bills, it is felt with all 5 senses!
Thank You! ❤
100 Followers!! Is it a dream?
First of all HAPPY INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE!
I did a “5 FUN REASONS TO BE PROUD OF BEING A LADY” on INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY so it would be unfair to the men if I miss out you guys on this day! So here are 5 reasons why you should be happy of being a man! Enjoy!
1. You don’t have to think twice on what to wear because none of your friends are gonna remember what you wore yesterday!
2. You don’t have to carry a baby inside you for 9 months and undergo labour (though you won’t ever get to know the amazing feeling of motherhood).
3. You don’t care whether the public washroom is clean or not because ultimately you would be standing!
4. You don’t have to get waxed and bear all that pain to look good because they are the sign of being a man!
5. And also because without you the world would be a boring place!
So that’s it! Hope you enjoyed it!
THANK YOU ❤
P.S. Writing this was more tough than I thought it would be 😛
Love this song! I mean the English-Hindi mix, the rhythm,the storyline, everything!
Hope you like it too!
Thank You! ❤
I wrote this rhyme for my sister’s play school for the junior science fair. It is an attempt to make children understand the importance of electricity and how it has made our lives easy and that we should save it or else our coming generations would crave for it. I hope you enjoy it with your little ones!
Benjamin Franklin has done a great deed,
He discovered electricity!
Without electricity our lives would be so dull!
Dull Dull Dull!
Our lives would be so dull.
How could we have turned on the lights?
Dark Dark Dark!
At night, our lives would be so dark!
How could we get cool air of the fans?
Sweat Sweat Sweat!
We would be wet in our sweat!
How would we have cleaned our laundry everyday?
Wash Wash Wash!
We would have to wash without the wash-ing machine!
How would we call our friends?
Tring Tring Tring!
There would be no phones to ring!
Where would we store our ice-cream?
Dream Dream Dream!
We all would dream of ice-cream!
How would our lives be easy?
Easy Easy easy!
We all would be so busy!
Therefore, save electricity as I say!
Save Save Save!
Or else the future would crave!
– AMISHA VERMA
Today I complete my first year on wordpress, writing, reading, and learning. Understanding that everyone is unique in their own ways, everyone has a different way to express themselves. WordPress is like a huge family, and there is so much to learn from everyone.
I want to thank everyone who spent their precious time reading what I wrote, commenting, liking and sharing them and moreover follow the blog. It encourages me more than anything! I love each and every one of you!
I also want to thank wordpress for creating such a user-friendly platform.
This blog really means a lot to me!
Thank You ❤
PLEASE spread awareness about the new drug!!
To get involved with them for the cause- http://www.fightthenewdrug.org/get-involved
Their blog- http://blog.fightthenewdrug.org/
Their youtube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/FightTheNewDrug
To Donate for the cause- http://www.fightthenewdrug.org/donate
Follow them on twitter- https://twitter.com/fightthenewdrug
or facebook- https://www.facebook.com/fightthenewdrug
How porn affects the brain?
PLEASE JOIN THE MOVEMENT!!
Being a student of biology, it’s my honour to wish Jonas Salk on his birthday. These are some 5 major facts about him that everyone should know!
- He was an American virologist (people who study viruses).
- He is well known for his discovery of the first successful inactivated polio vaccine. Imagine what the world would be like if he had not discovered this vaccine.
- Just to see this vaccine be available for the masses, he never got it patent!
- The New York Times referred to him as the “Father of Biophilosophy”. He believed that his science is on the frontier of tremendous new discoveries and as a philosopher, he is of the view that humanists and artists have joined the scientists to achieve an understanding of man in all his physical, mental and spiritual complexity. Such interchanges might lead, he would hope, to a new and important school of thinkers he would designate as biophilosopher.
- In the years after his discovery, many supporters, in particular the National Foundation “helped him build his dream of a research complex for the investigation of biological phenomena. It was called the Salk Institute for Biological Studies and opened in 1963 at California. Salk believed that the institution would help new and upcoming scientists along their careers
“Life is an error-making and an error-correcting process, and nature in marking man’s papers will grade him for wisdom as measured both by survival and by the quality of life of those who survive.”
Sites to refer for more information:
THANK YOU!! ❤
One of the most beautiful video I have seen so far… ❤
The video says it all… LOVE YOUR BODY!!