“ALL YOU NEED IN LIFE IS LOVE” and I stand by it!
I have heard many people say that ‘no, love is not what you need, love doesn’t help you survive, it doesn’t pay your bills, etc.’
Do you agree? Atleast I don’t.
Love, helps you stay sane in times of crisis because you know there is someone you can pour your heart to, someone is there to hug you and tell you that every storm ends with a bright day. Love makes you strong, it encourages you to follow your dreams, it stands by you on the bumpy roads of achieving your dreams.
Love doesn’t pay your bills but it makes you realise your worth and what you are made of, which pushes you forward, nearer to success. It makes you feel complete!
It may be wife-love, husband-love, boyfriend-love, girlfriend-love, friend-love, mother-love, child-love, father-love, any-love! JUST UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!
They may not understand what you are going through, why you are doing a certain thing, but they will always be there to support you and guide you!
Love is not materialistic, you can not compare it to mere things like paying bills, it is felt with all 5 senses!
Thank You! ❤
“Seeing longtime couples break up reminds me of what is so often forgotten…that love, relationship love, is an ultra-marathon, not a sprint, and far too many lack the stamina and dedication to keep running together…maybe it means it wasn’t true love, or maybe it just means it’s easier to quit than to keep going, I don’t know, but since I am single I am thinking this is a good place to stay for awhile and if I ever do sign up for another marathon I hope I will be able to see that stamina and dedication in my partner before we begin to run together so that we don’t end up running away from each other.”
― Christian Pilosi
This video was made by a really sweet friend of mine for his girlfriend who was really very angry with him. They have been in a relationship for more than 2 years, which is a really long time.
Well I actually want to say is that this is a really good way to propose or make you girl smile if she is angry or maybe even surprise her on her birthday maybe. Not only for the guys, girls can also do it for their man (guys like computer savvy girls 😉 ). Why only for your partner, it would be amazing to surprise your father or mother on their birthday on father/mother’s day and maybe even for a close friend of yours!
THANK YOU! ❤
Well I am single so yeah me and my friend were discussing why its good to be single and here are 5 reasons why-
- You can flirt with anyone you want but if your in a relationship, this my friend would be known as cheating.
- You don’t have to remember many things like: his/her birthday, your anniversary, when and where did you meet, when did you first kiss, etc.. If you forget your friends birthday its okay but if you forget your partners birthday you my friend are in great trouble.
- Continuing from the previous point you don’t have to worry over gifts, because you just can’t give him/her anything, it has to be of their favourite colour, something that reminds them about you guys, something that you won’t give to a friend of yours, etc.
- Their is no one to pester you every now and then and answer questions like where are you, what are you doing, who you talking to, etc.. Especially for guys, their is no one to disturb you or pester you while you are gaming (except if you have a person like me as your girlfriend who doesn’t care if your gaming or not and most probably would want to join you!).
- You don’t have to dress up for anyone just for yourself. You can wear whatever you like and feel like wearing. You don’t have to wear anything keeping a person in mind and you don’t have to constantly think he likes this colour, she loves this tie, etc..
“Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.”
― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
I hope you liked it.
THANK YOU! 🙂
Breakup is one of the toughest phase of life. It breaks you emotionally. So here are 5 ways how to get over a breakup-
- SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS. People when in a relationship, don’t give time to their family and friends, so now you have time, catch up with them. It would make you feel better and you would realise how much they love you.
- LISTEN TO MUSIC BUT NOT THE SAD ONES. If you listen to sad songs you would feel miserable, so don’t. Listen to happy to go songs which would stimulate your mood and make you happy.
- EAT. Eat as much as you want, don’t care if you would gain weight or not. Eat your favourite dishes. EAT CHOCOLATE. Food just somehow makes a person happy. Well it makes me happy.
- EXERCISE. Hit the gym, sweat the toxins out of you body. It is THE most effective way. It stimulates your mood as well as makes you feel fresh and rejuvenated.
- READ. Read novels, short stories, poetry , etc. Reading takes you to a different world, you forget about everything and start seeing the world from someone else’s point of view.
“Isn’t it funny how the memories you cherish before a breakup can become your worst enemies afterwards? The thoughts you loved to think about, the memories you wanted to hold up to the light and view from every angle–it suddenly seems a lot safer to lock them in a box, far from the light of day and throw away the key. It’s not an act of bitterness. It’s an act if self-preservation. It’s not always a bad idea to stay behind the window and look out at life instead, is it?”
― ALLY CONDIE, FIRST DAY
So yeah that’s about it. If you really can’t handle it meet a councillor or talk to someone.
THANK YOU! ❤
P.S. Though I would not recommend eating because I don’t want you to get out of shape, because you should always be the best you and no one should effect that!