HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY TO EACH AND EVERY LADY!!
Being a lady is tough. You are a mother, a wife, a sister, a friend, an aunt, a teacher, etc. etc. I mean the list can go on and on, and your speciality is that you play each role with absolute perfection. You have to go through tough times but you overcome them all with your strength and come out as a more stronger a more powerful lady!
You are one of the most beautiful of god’s creations and don’t forget that.
So on this occasion I came out with 5 fun reasons to be proud of being a lady, I hope it makes you smile.
Here they are –
- We give rise to life i.e. give birth to babies.
- Girls are pampered by their parents more than the sons are, especially by the dads.
- We don’t have to generally spend money on a first date, its the guy’s job according to the old notions, but it is really a very sweet gesture on a man to pay the bill on the first date, after that though like on the dates after that its wise to split the bill.
- We have lots of choices when it comes to clothes, from shorts to maxi dresses, everything. We can wear guys’ clothes and still look sexy! But the other way around ain’t possible I mean imagine a guy wearing a pink mini skirt or something.
- BE PROUD TO BE A LADY BECAUSE YOU ARE A LADY!
“Ladies, most of you have no idea how beautiful you are. Don’t let mean words from an insecure soul blind you from the truth of your beauty. You are beautiful by design… just the way you are.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
THANK YOU 🙂 ❤